- 2017 – present: Coaching professionals at different organizations.
- 2017 – present: leadership, loss & transition and cross-cultural projects at different organizations in The Netherlands, Germany, France, Iceland and Sweden.
- Member of the EMCC since 2017. Working towards Certification at Practitioneer level (2nd of 4 levels).
- Certification The Lewis Model – Teaching Cross-Cultural Competence, 2019. Richard Lewis Communications.
- Post-Bachelor education Excellent Coaching 2017-2020. CC Excellence.
- Portland Institute for Loss & Transition – Course: Non-Death Loss, part 1 & 2, 2020.
- Portland Institute for Loss & Transition – Course: Compassion Based Theory for Grieving Individuals, 2020.
- Portland Institute for Loss & Transition – Course: Attachment & Emotional Regulation in Grief Therapy, 2020.
- Expert Center on handling Loss (Expertisecentrum omgaan met Verlies) – 2 day Masterclass: Attachment & Attachment Problems, 2020.
- Expert Center on handling Loss (Expertisecentrum omgaan met Verlies) – 3 day training: In between welcoming and saying goodbye, 2020.
I am thankful and proud to work for these organizations among others: